Job Posted: 11.02.2022 23:01:50
Are you an organized and detail oriented administrative assistant with excellent communication skills? Do you have a friendly demeanor, flexible, and appreciate diversity while working in a fast paced environment? If so, you are encouraged to apply for this administrative assistant position.
This is a part-time, 20 hour per week administrative assistant position primarily supporting our leaders in community based programs. Primary tasks would include, but not limited to, data entry, collecting and tracking information, updating and proofing policies and procedures, processing records requests, and supporting a diverse team of leaders. Excel spreadsheet intermediate and credentialing experience preferred.
Under supervision, this position provides clerical and administrative support to the agency in a variety of areas. This could include general clerical work such as word processing, creating and editing spreadsheets documents and presentations, filing, faxing, meeting and planning preparation taking minutes, as well as receptionist, project based work and other support duties as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creates and edits documents via word processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
* Supports supervisor in effectively scheduling, delegating to and communicating with staff regarding tasks, responsibilities and deadlines.
* Types various documents and correspondence including meeting minutes. Proofreads all documents for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and content.
* Prepares mailing and distributions. Distributes mail to department staff.
* May take a lead in ensuring office and facilities needs are met and works with vendors as needed. May include placing or distributing office supply orders.
* May ensure proper running of office equipment, such as copier, fax, etc. and calling in vendor for problems or routine maintenance as needed.
* May provide receptionist duties as needed. This will include answering telephones, taking messages, scheduling appointments and greeting visitors.
* May provide program specific support, which may include billing support functions, data entry and other needed support.
* Prepares department forms and maintains supply.
* Prepares and mails letters and packages.
* Organizes and maintains files. This may be both hard copy and electronic files and databases.
* May assist in planning, scheduling and preparation for meetings and events.
* Collaborates with other team members and assists with projects. May assist in oversight of volunteers.
* May assist with the updates to Power DMS.
* May provide support to various community based leader projects
* Perform records requests while maintaining confidentiality.
* May be responsible for recording meeting notes.
* Help brainstorm and identify ways to improve efficiency in processes and systems.
* Help other administrators setup trainings and training plans.
* Provide support to the credentialing team.
* Help leaders with scheduling meetings.
* May assist with clinical supervision scheduling.
* Participates in other projects and other duties, as assigned and needed.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flex Spending for Dependent & Health Care
* Mileage reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Ability to Contribute to 403B
* Employee Assistance Program
* Service Awards and Recognition
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon offer, candidates must successfully complete the necessary background, caregiver, medical and any other checks required, according to program requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3 to 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!