Job Posted: 07.03.2022 2:47:29
We are looking for a virtual assistant to support a growing online marketing course business.
The candidate will work directly with the founders and/or project manager on content creation, data entry, creative marketing, project management, and administrative tasks.
You will also be working closely with other key members of the team to make the content (video editors, graphic designer and project manager)
Hours/Place of Work
This will be a work from home set-up. You are expected to report Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM AEST, with 1 hour lunch break.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role would suit someone with a keen interest in advertising, strategy or psychology.
The specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Data entry
– Inbox management
– Calendar management
– Social media management
– Proof-read websites, sales copy, and emails
– Write email newslettars in ActiveCampaign
– Provide customer service as first point of contact
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Initiative – willing to speak up if there is a better way
-Proactive – you like to think two steps ahead
– Hard working
– Familiarity with Zoom, Google Slides, Gmail and Active Campaign
– Attention to detail – with errors or spelling mistakes you would be confident to let the team know about it, for instance if there were any spelling mistakes in this job description, you would probably tell me in the subject line of your response!
– Ability to work in a team. Enthusiastic and positive. For instance people say that they enjoy working with you and that you are easy to get along with.
– Excellent time management skills
– You enjoy solving problems and discovering new things.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, in your cover letter, include the following details. Any other application that does not follow this format will not be considered.
Please visit the link below and complete the form.
Put “Hi. I’m your new Virtual Assistant [insert your name]” as the first line of your cover letter
Tell me about a time when you showed initiative in a past job? Give me a specific
example in 1-2 sentences.
What were the first three hashtags that Julian used on my post on 19th August?
What brought you to online jobs?
Why do you want to work in our company?
Any other application won’t be considered.
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do
Strategy Finishing School is run by Julian (@byjuliancole) and Amber Horsburgh it helps strategists who work at advertising agencies understand what is expected of them in the role of strategic planner. The course has been around for 2 years and has had over 1,000 students be a part of the course. Please visit strategyfinishingschool.com and amberhorsburgh.com to know more.
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!