Job Posted: 18.02.2022 6:50:00
This is a full-time position at a fast-growing e-commerce startup. This is a work-from-home position where strong communication skills is preferred. This role will be under our Direct to Customer (D2C) Team and the person will report directly to the D2C Operations Manager and Technical Program Manager.
This role aims to support the daily operational tasks of D2C business.
Day to day Position Responsibilities and Duties:
– Matching of the SKU on the Sales Record vs. the Supply Record
– Ensuring SKU quality improvement by analyzing data and perform regular audit
– Assist on updating vendor credit
– Assist on the developing initiatives carried out by the team
– Support the D2C Manager and Technical Program Manager with any task or need at the moment.
– Other ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualities we look for:
– Able to demonstrate with 1-2 years dropshipping experience in ecommerce (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, etc.)
– Able to demonstrate with 1-2 years experience managing SKUs/product listings with great attention to detail in description of goods, correct unit of measure, etc.
– Excellent Excel user navigating through the list on a daily basis
– Able to demonstrate with 1-2 years experience handling data and sales target
– Able to demonstrate with 1-2 years general office administration or customer service experience supporting ecommerce businesses or related industry
– Able to demonstrate with 1-2 years administrative experience in logistics, carrier and shipping industry
– Familiarity with U.S.-based couriers
– Intuitive and curious in order to research root cause for problem areas and proactively provide solutions
– Works on own initiative while maintaining full team inclusion
– Open to feedback and can contribute to solutions to improve processes
– Understand the importance of teamwork/team effort; not just performing assigned tasks/duties
– Passionate and driven talent with great aptitude for innovation
– You are hungry to learn, work, make changes and improve.
– Positive, self-motivated attitude
– Strong analytical and technical skills
– Great data analytics capabilities
– Able to demonstrate that you can be highly organized.
– Proactive and able to work with little supervision
– Possess rigorous attention to detail and impeccable work ethic.
– You are amazing at multitasking and you prioritize effectively.
– Creative problem-solving skills
– Go-getter personality
– Able to work in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (UTC- 05:00)
– Set up to work from home with a stable internet connection and a quiet area for meetings and presentations
– Effective communication via email, chat or call in the English language.
– Excellent in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
– Familiarity with online meeting applications like Google Meets and Zoom.
– Familiarity with Slack, Asana, Hubstaff and Google Suites, ERP-Netsuite
– Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain Operations, Computer/Software/Industrial Engineering, and other related courses
**Important** Please apply with your resume showing relevant work experience. Also please apply with any project files demonstrating results.
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!