Job Posted: 11.02.2022 2:49:40
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Their job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, they may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
– Managing Calendar and Scheduling
– Corresponding with external stakeholders such as clients, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner at all times, with a high level of responsiveness.
– Doing desktop research as needed (ie. background checks on incoming prospectives inquiries of individuals/companies)
– Transcribing meeting recordings in a professional manner
– Filling processes as needed
– Data entry
– Frequent updates to the executive director and liaising/working with the team as needed to ensure projects are being rolled out
– Setting up a process to capture and manage minor bookkeeping for executives corporate card and cash expenditure
– Taking team minutes of weekly check-ins and transcribing them to asana to ensure all team members are tagged and across any action items.
– Other instructions that will come as projects are rolled out and where support may be required.
Candidates with high proficiency in these applications will be prioritised
– Google Suite/Workplace
– Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp, Google Meet
Attitude and Personality
– The ideal candidate will have a high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
– High degree of professionalism ie. in written, oral, listening and professional appearance
– Thrives in a cross-cultural team
– Understands how to contribute positively to team dynamics in a remote setup
– Has a great sense of attention to detail whilst understanding the bigger picture.
The first 3 months will be a probationary period. If successful, the ideal candidate will be considered for longer-term engagement.
An NDA and contractor agreement will need to be signed.
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!