Job Posted: 07.09.2021 10:23:04
I. Provides support to the corporate office and branches by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, preparing and processing necessary documents for promotional activities of the company.
II. Responsible for providing valuable information through the conduct of surveys and other appropriate data-gathering methodologies that can later be utilized to evaluate and set business targets and basis for future strategic plans of the company.
1. Conceptualize, propose, secure management approval and implement marketing programs in the bank’s area of operation.
2. Collaborate with and reinforce marketing activities initiated by a particular branch.
3. Draft advertisement layouts of marketing collaterals, flyers, print ads, radio ads, outdoor ads, infomercials on social media and bank websites, as well as other marketing media.
4. Assist and market potential clients using the Company’s Social Media and Website.
5. Ensure maximum brand awareness during tie-up events (event sponsorships, etc.)
6. Attend to existing clients and prospective clients by responding to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the bank’s products and services.
7. Formulate survey questionnaires to be used in data gathering for the purpose of Market Survey and Analysis, and roll out duly approved survey questionnaires (manual and/or online).
8. Submit new bank products or existing products’ innovation proposals based on data gathered via market survey or other credible source/s of information.
9. On a continuing basis, perform data analytics on the company’s customer database and compile reports on data trends, and submit conclusions and recommendations.
10. Draft business communications to suppliers/government offices/other parties, as necessary, in relation to upcoming marketing campaigns and events of the company.
11. Document marketing activities and prepare evaluation reports of the marketing programs.
12. Handle Client Call for all loans and deposits client company.
13. Handle brief orientation about the products and services offered by the company for the new hired employees.
14. Monitor the client’s initial application on the company website and Facebook page and forwarding the information to the specific offices where clients preferred to apply.
More than 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!