Job Posted: 07.09.2021 7:17:40
Partner with the CEO of a tech start-up by driving key documentation and operations tasks to keep the business objectives moving forward. We are looking for leadership in operations, documentation and systems thinking in a start-up environment. This project contains several subtasks. I will need to verbally describe my ideas to you, so you must have good communication skills in English and be OK with some ambiguity at the beginning of the project. We may meet virtually bi-monthly to align on project goals and status. (minimum 3-6 month commitment)
– Collect and organize existing business documentation across all core functions: legal, financial, development, people management
– Investigate and retrieve all missing documentation
– Research and evaluate the latest productivity tools for efficient small business documentation and managing virtual teams
– Set-up documentation infrastructure and process to organize all business documents and with specific access for various team members
– Build and document the business processes to standardize organizational best practice and onboard new team members
– Build an internal resource database to support people and key business operations; for example: Mission and vision talking points (We will provide these), Internal conventions and style guides, process instructions, etc.
– Tackle administrative and organizational tasks as needed; example: email spam management, calendar maintenance and scheduling, data entry, note taking, etc.
Highly Trustworthy and reliable
Passionate about people and process
Organized, detailed and data driven
Prior operational experience with a startup is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Highly skilled with technology business productivity software/apps (email, calendar, messaging, scheduling, Gsuite)
Comfortable with the latest social media applications and software
Self-driven, independent thinker who is highly motivated and resourceful
Willingness to sign an NDA
3 to 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!