Job Posted: 09.10.2021 5:31:48
The traits I’m looking for is someone who is organised, meticulous, detailed and can communicate with me via messages, video chat and calls. I’m after someone who is able to think and take initiative on recommendations for things that will help me reduce my workload, and can help manage my work and life. This person will also be critical in helping me scale and grow my company.
The tasks include:
* Email organisation, cleanup and responding
* Contacting and replying to potential leads
* Completing simple admin tasks on website CMS systems
* Organising job applications
* Possible invoicing and other document admin work
* Searching for contractors and talents
* And more that will span across email, spreadsheet, google search, calendars, word, etc.
I’d like to turn this into a long-term contract if we work well together. 🙂 Initially looking at 20 hours a week, but with a look that after 3 months we could possibly move to full time perm employment. You need to be available for at least some of day in NZ hours.
About my work: I’m working on my business UserXd.co and trying to build it to be the number one user experience specialist agency in New Zealand and Australia. I love working with people that I get along with and I like having a good, fun, respectful relationship. I need someone who will share in my Vision and goals and want to look for the long term.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What would you suggest might be some initial ways you could help support me?
2. What do you think is the most crucial thing in being someone’s virtual assistant?
3. What questions do you have for me?
4. How would you describe yourself?
5. What are your ambitions?
6. Have you had any experience supporting design people or agencies?
3 to 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!