Tag Archives: Valuations

Commercial Loan Processor (Part time)

Job Posted: 11.11.2020 20:29:25 Commercial Loan Processor. The job entails working in a high energy business with the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the commercial mortgage finance industry. Experience in Commercial loan aspects required. Applicant should possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills and attention to detail. The applicant should be comfortable speaking with clients […]

Need a financial model of public REIT (equity valuation)

Job Posted: 25.10.2020 17:31:23 I am looking to a financial model of a stock for personal investing. I am looking at 1-2 REITs. ~0% of the model is done. I am looking for 80% complete, with the other 20% for me to play with (likely the operating assumptions) Key tabs: Summary tab (see file) Operating […]