Job Posted: 05.05.2021 1:40:26
We are looking for a talented virtual assistant and social media expert to administer our social media accounts as well as handle our customer support. You will be responsible for responding to all customer queries, creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to social media comments. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
As a social media and customer support manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to ensure that all customer contacts within the company are conducted in a professional manner and maintain our ethos of providing excellent customer service.
– Day to day management of the company’s e-commerce customer support
– Dealing with customer messages from emails, eBay, Amazon and all other e-commerce channels
– Dealing with returns
– Updating returns reports
– Managing resolution centre disputes
– Responsible for all customer complaints and acting as the escalation point for major customer issues.
– Liaising with the warehouse team (i.e. order fulfillment, tracking etc)
– Awareness of the Ecommerce campaign calendar and creating relevant content around events as well as pre-empting the impact these events will have on workload.
– Perform research on current benchmark social media trends and audience preferences
– Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
– Hit social media objectives and report on organic performance
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on all our social media platforms daily (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, Twitter and LinkedIn).
– Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency
– Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
– Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
– Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
– Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
– Any additional ad hoc tasks
– Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
– Proven work experience as a customer service manager
– Proven Social media management experience
– Graphic design and video editing experience will be advantageous (i.e. Use of Canva, Photoshop etc).
– Hands on experience in content management
– Good copywriting skills
– Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
– Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of online marketing channels
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical and multitasking skills
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!