Job Posted: 06.10.2021 12:00:36
We’re looking for an excellent writer when it comes to financial writing and SEO, to become our new Assisting Country Manager for Denmark and work with us half or full time.
If you’re not a top performer OR do not have the time, please do not apply.
WHO ARE WE?
We run a financial comparison website (financer.com), currently up and running in 26 different markets. We have about 50 team members located all over the world.
This position is completely remote, but you do have the possibility to visit our offices in Cyprus if you feel so inclined.
WHAT IS THE WORK ABOUT?
In a nutshell, we do the following:
1. Price comparison. We compare prices for different financial products, such as loans, credit cards and stock brokers.
2. Reviews. We review most of the products and companies in our comparison, for example lenders and personal finance apps. Visitors can leave reviews too.
3. Financial education. We write guides and articles about personal finances, for example budgeting, investing, or getting out of debt.
As an Assisting Country Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the entire market and making sure that everything is running smoothly, together with the Executive Country Manager.
The goal is to be the #1 site in your market.
– Being in charge of the entire market.
– Content management. Write new content and update existing content to make sure it’s top notch (we care A LOT about quality)
– Help recruit more people to your market once needed.
– Help us further develop Financer.com with ideas and feedback.
– Researching, writing, and optimizing content for SEO. This is probably 60-70% of your work.
– Building comparisons and adding products.
– Building high quality backlinks to the website.
– Configuring the website and implementing new updates.
– Managing affiliate relationships and negotiating deals.
– Posting on social media.
– Email support for visitors.
A Country Manager is an evolving role with many different parts. As the project grows and changes, so will your tasks responsibilities and tasks.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a very specific type of person. Not an entrepreneur but also not just a worker bee.
Here are some specific requirements:
– Excellent writing skills.
– Strong interest in finances and marketing.
– Driven by responsibility and thrive being in charge.
– Passion for learning and growing.
– At least fluent in English, as our working language is English
– Understanding of SEO, both on-page and off-page.
– Previous work experience with personal finances.
– Knowing basic HTML and how to use WordPress.
– Experience working independently.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
– Pay per hour and performance bonuses.
– No fixed hours. You can work where you want and when you want.
– 50 awesome team members located all over the world – finance experts, writers, editors, designers, marketers, and developers.
– Work retreats and regular team meetups in different parts of the world.
– In-house personal coaching.
Not everyone likes our style, but the ones who do seem to really dig it.
HOW WE PAY
– Base hourly rate of €15. Can be increased to €20 once +90% of the content you have produced is ranking.
– €50 bonus for every new piece of content that receives +100 organic visitors per month.
– Profit share of up to 5% based on your market.
– Other milestone-based bonuses.
If we feel there is a good fit, we will request a test article from you. If we are satisfied, we will ask you to conduct a video interview with someone in the team.
Please start your application by writing “Palm tree!”, so we know you read it all.
“Working with Financer since 2016, my experience has been one of incredible growth both personally and professionally. Teaching others about finances has taught me a lot in turn. I am proud and grateful to be part of a team with so many A players.”
– Paw, Country Manager Denmark
“The best thing about Financer is that while having a positive impact on million people’s lives, at the same time we can keep improving our own financial skills as well. Financial literacy makes your life much easier in the long term.”
Attila, Country Manager Hungary
“I’m super grateful to be part of such a driven and growth-minded team! It’s also really rewarding to know that we have helped millions of people with their personal finances.”
– Jussi, Country Manager Finland
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!