Job Posted: 22.11.2021 0:30:29
Field “Question” – Book question
1) The book question must be correctly formulated, be complex enough for the answer to be extensive, and not just “yes” or “no”. (See the template for example questions).
2) Be sure to have a reference to the work: just add author name or book title in question (View template)
3) At least half of examples must include a proper name. For example: “Why Gollum was obsessed with the ring of omnipotence in the Lord of the Rings?” More is better.
Field “Context” – An excerpt from the book!, should include the answer to the question.
1) A piece of text should be between 200 and 250 words
2) Try not to overlap the contexts (one context [from beginning to the end] should not be part of another) in order to cover a large volume of the book with contexts.
Field “Answer” – The answer to the question – must be part of the context (“Context”), that is, the context must include the answer to the question
Field “Title” – Title of the work
P.S. You don’t have to keep the dataset in json-format, just make it as you like, but make sure it’s perfectly readable
Less than 1 month
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!