Job Posted: 06.10.2021 2:06:13
Looking for a part-time freelancer who is great at emails, data entry and attention to detail. Your responsibilities will include the following:
– Ensuring that the inventory is up to date on our inventory system.
– Manage incoming shipments on Monday.com with suppliers and chase up manufacturers for packing list and forwarder on updated ETA.
– Follow up with warehouses when the container has been unloaded
– Confirm if quantities matches and close of Monday tickets/update finance if quantities does not match.
– Release shipment on our inventory system when the container has been unloaded
– Update Slack channel if items are out of stock
– Organise stock movement interstate between warehouses – email on-time freight, chase them up and ensure it arrives on time. Enter info into inventory system and release upon arrival.
– Document everything on a process level into a google doc as a single source of truth.
This is ideal for someone with virtual assistant background and has worked in logistics before. There is opportunity for this to turn into a full time role for the right candidate.
Please answer the screening questions to be considered.
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!