Job Posted: 14.09.2021 8:14:15
Executive Assistant/ Bookkeeping
Connected Australia is a young and dynamic solutions company in Brisbane offering internet service, telephony and security solutions. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products and services, the best customer experience we deliver as evidenced in our google reviews while maintaining integrity, trustworthiness, responsibility, and respect.
We are looking to hire a well-rounded Executive Assistant who has experience with email and calendar management, office management, inventory management, procurement, reporting and bookkeeping to join our team.
As the Executive Assistant, you are also expected to represent the Managing Director in certain internal and client meetings, initiate or reply to certain correspondences via email.
The Executive Assistant will support the Managing Director and be responsible for a broad range of administrative and bookkeeping duties. This position will require initiative, judgment, decision making and organizational skills. They must project warmth and professionalism and always observe strict confidentiality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Accounting / Bookkeeping
– Accounts payable (Xero coding and ABA creation)
– Reconciliation of accounts
– Business accounts receivable/debt collection
– Xero reporting: Cashflow, P+L etc
– Supplier account applications
– Customer escalation management
– Processing/approving expense reports
– PH and AU Payroll
– Supplier Bill audits
– Quarterly Recipient Created Tax invoices (RCTIs)
– Coordination with vendors/ordering (maintain vendor relationships)
– insurance renewals/acquisitions
– Email management
– Stakeholder management (following up on action items)
– Calendar management
– Quote and paperwork generation/sending,
– Quoting/Invoicing for ad-hoc business hardware sales
– Quote template creation
– Customer application form creation, and sending via DocuSign
– Business client profitability reporting (hours spent and $ spent vs $ earned) *Service desk improvements required here*
– Data collection – Lead list building
– Stock and cleaning schedule for office maintenance
– Meeting minutes notation
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Bookkeeping experience of at least one year using Xero
– Highly organized, multi-tasker and ability to manage their time well
– Problem-solving and decision-making
– Productivity and self-direction
– Ability to maintain a flexible working attitude while performing job duties in stressful situations
– Must be able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Working knowledge of relevant technology
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 40 productive hours a week
Flexibility on work schedules as you may be required to extend from time to time.
This is a work-from-home set up, remote with daily reporting duties to the Managing Director.
All PH holidays worked are paid double!
IMPORTANT: Please fill out this form to process your application https://forms.gle/sDNpFrfnXg5qV7KX7
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!