Job Posted: 21.11.2021 4:18:24
– Company: Blackhorse Digital Marketing
– Company Location: Denver, CO
– Position: Administrative Assistant
– Hiring Rep: Ladereceaux Wade (Owner)
– Pay: $10 – $18 [Depending upon previous experience and specialty.] – Remote: Yes
– Pay Method: Weekly/ Hourly
Blackhorse Digital Marketing is fast growing small agency based here in Denver, Co. We are in search of a talented individual looking to build administrative assistant experience. This position will be in direct administrative support of Upper-Tier management within Blackhorse’s External Team. This position is contractual but can lead to full time employment upon surpassing a specified time frame and performance review. We are a small but growing company and strive to exude a modern, refreshing, and purposeful work environment. We are looking to rapidly expand our team through the fiscal year. This is your chance to gain valuable experience if you are looking for a “foot in the door”! Contact us today!
* Position Requirements:
– High School Diploma (GED’s Accepted)
– Must be 18 years or older.
– Must posses reliable computer and network connection.
– Must be willing to work remotely majority of the time and occasionally meet in person for company meetings.
– Must demonstrate adequate understanding of administrative capability during interview.
– 6 Month(s) – 1 year of admin experience.
* Position Responsibilities:
– Must be willing to remain in long term stand-by status in preparation for upcoming projects.
Answer and direct phone calls
-Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
-Maintain contact lists
-Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
-Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
-Develop and maintain a filing system
-Order office supplies
-Book travel arrangements
-Submit and reconcile expense reports
-Provide general support to visitors
-Provide information by answering questions and requests
-Research and creates presentations
-Handle multiple projects
-Prepare and monitor invoices
-Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
-Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
-Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
-Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
-Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
-Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
-Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
-Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
-Cover the reception desk when required
-Maintain computer and manual filing systems
-Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
-Take accurate minutes of meetings
-Coordinate office procedures
-Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries
-Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
-Resolve administrative problems
-Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
-Answer telephone calls and pass them on
-Manage staff appointments
-Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
-Provide polite and professional communication
-Implement clerical duties and administrative processes
-Conduct data entry
– Contractor will maintain a “Stand-By” status unless actively working towards a client’s campaign. Pay begins hourly once contractor is assigned to a client’s campaign. Pay is ranged between $10 – $18/Hr and is contingent upon previous experience and specialty. A final rate of compensation will be discussed post-interview.
More than 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!