Job Posted: 14.09.2021 16:23:12
Dear potential partners;
Welcome to our job post. In order to save everyone time, we’ve clearly laid out our job opportunity in detail.
Position: Financial Data Journalism & Content Research
Part-time to full time, minimum 15 hours per week
Mon-Sat, depending on available projects
We work mostly during U.K. daytime hours
IMPORTANT: Please, no late-night/overnight shift workers or people already working a lot of hours. We need sharp, fresh minds.
This is a LONG-TERM opportunity, and we are looking for serious researchers with whom we can form professional relationships.
Tools required: Reliable PC/Mac and stable/fast internet connection, and your own desk with quiet working space.
You will be working with our Content Managers to compile data related to U.S./U.K. financial products including loans (auto/personal/student/business), mortgages, savings/checking accounts, credit cards, insurance, online brokerage, etc. This data provides the editorial team with the information necessary to produce engaging and accurate content.
Your job includes these functions:
• Populate data points on a master spreadsheet with data sourced from various bank and financial websites
• Find unpublished or missing data via phone calls, live chat or email to financial companies
• Quality Control: Perform random cross-checks of data vs. source URLs
• Proofread and maintain proper formatting according to the specification sheet
• Note any discrepancies, non-conforming data, or other issues and discuss with the content manager
• Coordinate with the Content Manager to deliver data sets within a set schedule
Required Training, Skills & Experience:
• English language skills: Native or near-native speaker of UK or US English
• Proficiency and prior work experience with data collection, data journalism, or content research
• Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, as well as Google Sheets and Docs
• High-level internet research skills and experience
• Good understanding of personal & business financial products such as credit cards, loans, banking, investments, etc
• Ability to navigate and maintain large amounts of data within an organized structure
• Meticulous working style, with a sharp “eagle eye” for details and spotting errors
Extra points for candidates who:
• Have completed some courses or formal education related to finance, data, or accounting
• Are interested in/follow/enjoy personal & business financial topics
If our project sounds like a good fit for you, we invite you to send us your CV and a short introduction.
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!