Job Posted: 07.09.2021 2:18:00
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
* Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
* Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
* Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
* Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
* Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
* Helping prepare for meetings.
* Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
* Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
* Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
* Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
* Making travel arrangements for executives.
* Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
* Experience as a virtual assistant.
* Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
* Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
* Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
* In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
* High school diploma.
* Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
More than 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!