Job Posted: 18.11.2021 8:30:09
Sales Lead Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate and lead our ecommerce store to success, ensure the sale lead cycle quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory. Must have ecommerce Shopify cosmetics experience and marketing social media platforms, some data entry and adhoc administration but not limited to other duties per requirements.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the store’s products and services.
Sales Lead Responsibilities:
Completing tasks delivering successful, sales cycle and and monitoring sales performance.
Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
Writing reports for senior managers.
Assisting with the selling of our store’s products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
Maintaining positive customer relations.
Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
Sales Lead Requirements:
A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
Experience in sales is necessary.
Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Strong leadership abilities.
Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
• Ongoing position Australia wide
• Rare opportunity to join and work in a great team
We are currently seeking an eCommerce Marketing Assistant to join our highly successful eCommerce team. Reporting to the eCommerce Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing content, promotional and website usability activities to achieve traffic, sales and growth targets.
With an enthusiastic attitude and a love for ecommerce, you will understand ecommerce best practice to assist in delivering a strong user experience for our customers. Plus, you will have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Keep group sites up to date with relevant changes and promotional material in line with scheduled promotions and activities.
• Coordinate the optimization, review and creation of content and landing pages across our ecommerce websites.
• Assist and support the implementation of the ecommerce strategy to drive conversion, traffic & revenue growth.
• Assist and support the development and launch of ecommerce projects and website enhancements.
• Complete regular functional and cross platform website testing for new web projects and maintenance of current sites.
• Assist with analysis and evaluation of ecommerce activity across sites
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
• Passionate about ecommerce and the digital space
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or similar field) with 1+ years digital experience or recent graduate with ecommerce/digital marketing focus.
• Strong business acumen
• Possess basic knowledge of HTML is preferred but not essential
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment, to think on your feet, adapt quickly and hit the ground running.
• Understanding of best practice ecommerce and marketing principles.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including confidence in conducting presentations
• Strong consulting skills to work collaboratively with key stakeholders
• Analytical skills, attention to detail and competence in reviewing and understanding data
• Have the ability to learn quickly with a positive team spirit and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Experience with content management systems preferable, but not essential.
In return, you will be rewarded by working within a supportive & flexible environment with ongoing support and collaboration.
Our employment culture and our team members are a reflection of that culture. It is expected that each person is aligned with and commits to the following:
1 to 3 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!