Job Posted: 21.11.2021 21:55:51
The purpose is to manage the end-to-end processes associated with configuring their online product catalogue for the products and brands in their portfolio. This will encompass but not be limited to all activities around new product offerings, price changes, all appropriate supporting content data/information/ images, product bundling and promotions potentially across all platforms and all geographies.
The Product Catalogue serves content to both the ERP and eCommerce channels, potentially across multiple territories and currencies. The successful candidate will gain a detailed understanding of marketing pricing strategy as well as understanding how the catalogue functions in terms of its capabilities and any potential limitations.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager the candidate will work closely with the internal company teams to ensure that pricing implementation processes, from requirements through testing and final implementation are documented clearly.
• Working with the Sales/Marketing teams to agree the configuration requirements for all pricing, promotion, product bundling offerings etc. within sectored product catalogues
• Ensure that the company gains a standardised, efficient, and repeatable process for delivering digital pricing changes as agreed by all stakeholders
• Maintenance of the catalogue for both the Test and Production environments
• Build, own and execute the testing processes and provide business signoff for all changes
• Managing all surrounding aspects of the catalogue changes such as changes to associated customer communications
• Working closely with non-marketing stakeholder such as Technology and Finance
• Manage the historical pricing data and ensure that the marketing team are provided with the catalogue data required to manage customer pricing segmentation
• Working with Technology team to build out the capabilities of our digital catalogue to support future enhancements
• This person will own the sectored product catalogues across all existing and future brands
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 2-3 years’ experience working on pricing / product configuration with online catalogue tools
• Attention to detail and a complete-finisher mentality
• Experience of managing Digital Product portfolios
• Experience of working with business and technical delivery teams to ensure that all business requirements are clearly defined and delivered
SKILLS Technical & Non-technical (Other)
• Previous product Catalogue Pricing Mgt.
• Customer focused attitude to marketing communications and pricing
• Outstanding Excel skills
• Technical promotion capability
• Strong communication skills
• Experience reading and interpreting transactional SQL databases
• Relentless attention to detail
• Strong communicator
• Stakeholder Management
• Effective Collaboration
• Customer Focus
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!