Job Posted: 05.10.2021 12:11:26
Data Domain Owner We are partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical who are building a start-up Digital Science practice to disrupt the R&D Pre-clinical process. An aspect of creating new opportunities for Drug Discovery is the access to new and different types of Data.
My client is in search of an experienced Data Owner who has experience working with external Data Sources such as Biobanks and Healthcare datasets. You’ll be responsible for owning this data and ensuring this data is structured properly and aligned with FAIR Principles to easily integrate for internal use.
For this role you must have a passion for data, how to implement best practices to enable opportunity.
– Define a long-term vision for the Data Domain.
– Set and structure short term objectives with external to create opportunities for new discovery.
– Be able to work with numerous types of external data and sources, drive operational governance and ensure data is easily integrated using FAIR Principles
– Display Data leadership working with stakeholders and owning processes for Governance, Structure and Quality of Data.
– Own data processes by displaying change management and training skills.
– Be an active leader within the data community to use your expertise across the wider business. Working with Data Consumers, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Data Strategy and Legal
– Advanced degree (e.g. PhD) in Health Business, Health Sciences (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine or Biology) or Computer Sciences and equivalent work experience.
– Experience in Business Transformation / Digitalization and working in a healthcare environment is important.
– Experience working with external healthcare data domains
– Expertise in different data domain and technology management relevant to data/platform governance, including information / content life-cycle management and release management
– Demonstrate an enticing passion for data to build the foundation for leveraging data full potential.
– Strong project and process management skills, as well as experience in change management and leading project teams
– Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix & cross-functional organization
– Result-oriented working method with good judgment in evaluating benefits and risks
– Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English; further languages would be an asset
– Data Domain Specific compliance know-how such as GxP, GDPR, CCPA, IDMP, etc. is desirable
More than 6 months
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!