Job Posted: 08.10.2021 18:17:02
Process all the daily accounting activities for the assigned properties and other entities including Accounts Payable Processing, Lease Maintenance, Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, and special reporting and tracking as necessary.
The key responsibilities of the Property Bookkeeper include, but are not limited to the following:
• Administer general ledger coding, check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Pay any debt as it comes due for payment, including payments that need to be made in advance.
• Process invoices, receipts, and payments.
• Entering payments, charges, and all other AP related items.
• Process employee expense reports.
• Process and pay annual property and franchise tax.
• Receive all finalized leases and renewals.
• Ensure rent rolls are kept up to date with any new leases or subsequent lease amendments.
• Prepare monthly statements to property tenants for lease payments.
• Track and bill any charges to be billed to property tenants such as utilities, parking, signage, gate fees, tenant billbacks, CAM, taxes and include on monthly tenant statement.
• Receive and deposit all tenant checks.
• Prepare annual billing based on year end reconciliation
Other Bookkeeping Duties
• Review bank activity on a daily basis to monitor cash balances and verify activity.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Preparing and entering journal entries.
• Minimum 3 years of commercial real estate experience.
• Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and QuickBooks.
• Possess characteristic traits of independent thinking, self-starting initiatives while working well in a team-oriented environment.
• Must be able to handle flexibility in task management while having a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and create general business documentation.
• Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, utilize effective time management skills, and be able to recognize and respond to time sensitive issues and tasks.
• Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
More than 6 months
Less than 30 hrs/week
Withdraw money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer, one hour translation, shuttershock, gettyimages etc with Payoneer
Get Paid Directly to Your Local Indian Bank Account in INR at Low Cost – only 2%.
Your clients can now pay you from their credit card or bank account via the Payoneer Billing Service
Free registration. $25 Bonus for signup
When you signup for Payoneer and withdraw $1000 per year, you will get a bonus of $25 just for using it. Use “Register Now” button to receive the bonus.
Work with clients from all over the world
Receive payment easily from any freelancing marketplaces like
Airbnb, Fiverr, Amazon, UpWork and Commission Junction worldwide.
Low Fees and Good Limits in India
Up to 2% – With Payoneer you can easily withdraw funds to your Indian bank account in local currency at excellent rates, giving you more local currency for your hard work!